tiistai 1. helmikuuta 2011

Short hair and latest gets

Wow,time goes so fast. It's already February. St.Valentine's is this month,right. Maybe I should make some choco cookies for Him? :P Well,anyway, I'm happy that winter is slowly coming to it's end, I really miss spring and warmth. I just wish those tons of snow outside would melt asap.

Lately I haven't been up to anything extraordinary, just went to uni, studied some more at home, went shopping and stuff.

I really needed a new daily cream,cause my skin gets kinda dry in winter. I didn't really know which one to choose,but the store attendant suggested I try this one,cause it's supposed to be good for the young skin. I haven't regretted buying these cream, cause it actually does make my skin look a bit better. I mean,it evens the tone and hydrates really well. So far it's the best one I tried,but I don't like using the same product for a long time, so next time I think I'm gonna try another one.

Then I got these earrings from Glitter. Usually i don't wear golden accessories, but I just loved these ones. They look really elegant and I think I'll be wearing them pretty often.


 Then I got these cute skull earrings. Actually, it was a gift from my cousin, but I just wanted to show them, cause I'm so in looove with them! I adore the color combination and being a lover of kirakira and skull accessories, these are just perfect for me.


I also tried to do something about my short hair, but kinda failed. I'm super bad at doing my hair, maybe cause I'm lazy to do anything about it or I just lack the skills. Anyway,I just tried to curl my hair, which made it look even shorter and a bit messy, but to be honest, I kinda liked how it looked. I seriously need to start practising doing different hairstyles, cause hair is really important part of your look and, at least in my case, I always look at people's hair when I meet them. If a guy has really short hair or they're dirty or just look bad, it's a total turn-off, the same goes for girls. I know I'm in no position to say that, especially after what I just revealed about myself,but..still. :)

 The back of my head was pretty hard to do,but I tried. It looks bad,I know....

Ok,that's all for today~

Maripon.

1 kommentti:

  1. Dear follower,
    we're closing Star Club - Gyaru-o Blog
    (http://thestarclub.blogspot.com/) soon!

    Please follow my new blog Ruichimarukyuu
    http://ruichimarukyuu.blogspot.com/

    Thank you!

    Btw: I like your hair!

    VastaaPoista