keskiviikko 9. helmikuuta 2011

devilish fakestar

Good evening.

When my favorite nailist had a baby, I gave up my long gel nails and it's been a painful time getting used to live with my own short nails.
Until recently.
Lately I've actually been into painting my nails again,inspired by some celebrities and, of course, my beloved Ayu.
So now I'm buying new colors,like,all the time.haha
Today I got these...
I'm oddly addicted to blue nails atm,so I had to buy this shade as well.
And my kirakira obsession continues as well~


 I've been searching for a gold nail polish for like forever and now I finally found what I was looking for!I'm totally lovin' it, it's perfect!! I've been a nerd these past months, cause my life tends to get boring when I'm not in Japan, so I was watching a lot of Brazilian soap operas(they're so good!!lol) and I noticed many actresses had golden nails and golden jewellery. i'm a silver devotee,but I thought it looked stunning. So, that's when I started hunting for a perfect golden nail polish.


I also bought some necessary base make up stuff.(forgot to take a picture of a new foundation brush,but it's just  a regular one,so it doesn't matter). I decided to try Maybelline's AFFINITONE foundation and powder, cause I've read in some blog that it's good. I still prefer Lancome's Color Ideal or Estee Lauder's Double Wear, cause those really do look good on from AM to PM. But for a cheaper version Affinitone is pretty ok.


Maybelline's mineral powder tho was the best one I've tried, altho it was the cheapest too, but when I went to search for it today, to my huge disappointment I didn't see it in any cosmetic stores in my city. I wonder if tehy stopped making it or something? I loved it to bits and now I can't buy it no more. It's sad.
Instead I ended up buing this L'Oreal one and --- blaaaah--- it sucks. It doesn't cover anything, so you have to use foundation with it and even then it doesn't give a nice result. Total waste of money.


Oh and this is the best purchase of the month! ^.^
I know the oneman is like 2 months away, but I wanted to have  a ticket on my hands, so I asked a friend to get it for me. Thank you so much~
I usually do bando yoyaku with DEPAIN, but for their oneman that was impossible...Hence the sucky number 101...They were selling the best tickets after lives...That makes me hate the fact I'm so far away from Tokyo even more. Well,no can do. At least now I have a material proof that I'm gonna be there. :)


I miss my dorks!It's about time I go back and tackle my monsters, they've been asking after Maripon already. <3 I'm counting days.Seriously.How pathetic is that??



Ok,and now I gotta go study kanji again. And I'm sending love to those who changed the number of necessary kanji from 1800-something to 2136.Thank you,sweethearts.

HATE.

Till next time!babai~

1 kommentti:

  1. Suloinen blogi siulla! ^^
    En päivittele enää Lonely in Gorgeous blogia, jos kiinnostaa niin uusi löytyy täältä:
    http://katinosky.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista