keskiviikko 26. tammikuuta 2011

pinky heaven

I need to do something about the look of this blog,but I really suck at using computrers,so I have no clue how to make headers or stuff like that.I suppose I'll have to put up with this boring basic design until I find someone who can help me or until I get the information from the space. :)


Anyway,today I was studying most of the time and let me tell you,kanji is a pain in a certain place!!But I need to work hard if I want to graduate as I planned. I always wonder why did I fall in love with Japan and not with some European country with an easy language? I guess that's fate,haha. Lately my life's been all about school and no-lifeing. I can't wait to meet my girls this week again!

Also I decorated my Iphone this weekend.I love decoden,but I don't really do it that often. Of course, my phone is not that perfect,but I kinda like it~


 I bought some stuff for decorating my phone on my last visit to Tokyo.Next time I really should buy this spring!I never thought decoden is this addictive!I used to decorate my previous cellphones too,but just moderately,like a couple of kirakira hearts here and there. I wanna decorate my mini laptop next!


Well,I guess that's it for now.Have a nice day!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti