tiistai 25. tammikuuta 2011

First post

Hello,hello~
I decided to make a new blog,cause my last one kinda died and I just simply didn't like it.
At first,I wanted to start blogging in Finnish again,but then I thought I'll stick with English,cause I need to practise it,since I'm not using it that much these days and I just happen to like English. :)

Who am I?
I'm just a 20-year-old girl from Finland who loves all things pretty.
I'm of a mixed European background,but in my heart I'm part Japanese.
I used to be interested gyaru for a long time,but never really looked 100% gyaru.
I only am gal when I'm in Japan and that's why I'd rather prefer to call my style gyaru-inspired.
So please don't hate on me for not being gal but talking about it.
My favorite style is agejo and mori-gal,but I also love high fashion.(I wish I could afford designer stuff also,haha)
I'm majoring in Japanese at Stockholm University and go to Tokyo every chance I get.
I'm a visual kei bangya and you most likely will find me hanging out at the livehouses or near them.
I have a lot of dreams and I want to make them happen,altho I am kinda lazy sometimes. ;)

This blog will mainly be about my life,fashion,beauty stuff,Japan,visual kei and things like that, wich basically make my life.
I'll try to be more active than I used to be with my previous blog and will try to post about interesting stuff.
We'll see how it goes~

よろしくね~

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti